Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The Naughtiest Prankster!


I woke up from the bed rubbing my eyes with laziness. I looked beside me and saw my very own image lying on the other bed. “Ah! Such a strange mirror! I said “I’m sitting on the bed and it shows me to be sleeping. And yeah, this mirror wasn’t there last night so how come it’s here now? Never mind!”


As I washed my face and returned to my senses, I noticed that it wasn’t a mirror image after all! It was a living body like you and me. I woke up that girl having a really spooky feeling inside myself. It looked as if Vegna (he...he that’s her name of course!) was wearing my mask over her skull.


She was just as surprised to see me as I was mind boggled! After some heated discussion, I discovered that she was my identical twin sister. Wow! Maybe…. We were separated at birth or Oh, you can assume it to be any story that you know about some twins meeting so late. Who cares?


Well I didn’t. All I cared about was how much fun I could have by doing all the pranks I knew about and then putting Vegna to fault! I soon ran around the house breaking my brother’s toys, troubling my mom and shuffling the papers on my father’s desk.


I spilled some oil outside the door of my brother’s room and hid in the corridor. I laughed to my heart’s content when I saw him fall yelling out loud. Later I put some pins on my father’s chair but this time I didn’t wait for the result because I was a bit scared. I then broke many utensils in the kitchen and had fun watching the troubled expression on my mother’s face!


When the whole house ran around yelling my name in anger I soon hid in the attic (my secret hiding place). Poor Vegna! She is the one who got all the scolding and punishment for my naughty pranks. I suppose she couldn’t speak out in her defense for she was too astonished to say even a single word. Anyways, I was glad at that news!


So did you all have fun reading this post about my identical twin? Some of you may also have noticed that I have only mentioned about how much fun I had with this twin but didn’t say anything about the disadvantages of this mirror image. I will tell you all about that too tomorrow (or else this post will become unbearably long).

So I guess you would have understood that I'm hinting you to post a comment below! Hoping that you had fun!!

(The second part of the story is at :
The Naughtiest Prankster! Part-2)

(Picture courtesy:
www.michaeltoole.com/blog/?cat=3)

11 comments:

Anonymous

Hi Meghna! Great post! You're an excellent writer! Keep writing...!
Congratulations!

Peter Pie

Hi Meghna,
Meghna & Vegna!! I think this is one of the best stories you've written so far. It was full of your imagination and mental creation and the story was wonderful. You explained your shock seeing your twin for the first time very beautifully. Yes, I am waiting for your next story, the other part of the story, and am eager to know that how you are being disadvantaged by your sister. Very hilarious and creative.

Anonymous

Dear little girl,
This writing of yours about your twin sister was really beautiful. I can't wait to see the second part of the story. Hope you write it quickly. Well done!! I should really comment upon your writing skills.

Yuchi

Wow, I'm very very impressed by your writing skills! 12 years old and writing so well? I'm amazed.

Thanks for the comment, and keep up the good work.

And also, if you're interested, I'm looking for teenager bloggers for a new group blog. Please contact me if you're interested! I'd be happy to have you on board :)

Happy Blogging!

Meghna

Dear Stephi,
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comment. I surely will keep writing and hope you do the same!
Thanks once again.

Meghna

Dear Peter Pie and Prabha,
Thanks for the support! You all are the best mentors I have ever received. I'm striving hard to keep up your expectations. Glad you liked this!

Anonymous

Dear Meghna,
Your imagination and creative mind brings out a wonderful story always! I really liked this twin event. Now I'm off to the second one. Great work!!

Anonymous

wow!
What a story! Did you make it up?
Is it real? Do you really have a twin sister?
That was really fun to read i think you should write a book and publish it, then show it to everyone on the blog!
Bye! :)

Meghna

Hi nadine,
Thank you for the encouragement. No, I don't have a twin sister and it was my imagination :) Glad that you liked my writing.

Anonymous

I enjoyed your twin story, Meghna. You say in your profile that you like movies, so I guess you must have already seen The Parent Trap with Lindsey Lohan, where twins meet for the first time at summer camp and swap places?
It's different to your story, but you might like it anyway.

Meghna

Dear ess47,
Thanks for this comment. I like movies but I haven't seen this one. Sound interesting so I'll see it soon!

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008