Thursday, October 4, 2007

The Naughtiest Prankster! (Part-II)


(If you've not read the first part of this story, here is the link: Naughtiest Prankster: Part- I)


After seeing your zealous excitement and interest that you showed to read the second part of my story I thought I’d better present the second part of it before you today itself. So here it is……


We, the twins, Vegna and myself, must have been real devils I suppose. I say so due to the stories or maybe myths I’ve heard about two twins being similar to each other. Arghhh…. Why did I play those pranks on Vegna, after all? I really acted like a fool and never thought that she too could trouble me in the same way as I did. Unluckily this is exactly what she thought and aah….did.


Vegna played naughty jokes on my family and talked rudely to my friends. The next day I was amazed that none of my friends talked to me and my parents scolded me unnecessarily for something I never did. Ah, it’s my fault after all. Anyways this really made me burn with anger.


To apologize for my bad behavior or actually Vegna’s bad behavior, I did some surprisingly good deeds. Everyone was surely amazed to see the other side of me. But that wretched Vegna, She took all the credit for everything I did. You must be wondering what I was doing at that time. So your answer is that I was shouting at the top of my lungs in the attic which used to be my hiding place. Vegna had found it out and had locked me inside the attic where no one could hear my voice!


The next on her list to trouble me was (Gasp) get really bad marks in….in…Oh, in my English Test. Can you imagine? English was my favorite subject, after all! I got very poor marks in the Test and my teacher scolded me telling that she had never expected such a thing from me. How could I tell her that it was not me who wrote the test but Vegna and I had been lying on the bed suffering from fever.


So hope you understand that it’s not that good (but not that bad too) to have a twin. That’s because if you trouble her/him, she/he too has the power to trouble you in return! Some of the brainies would have surely thought of that even before I wrote this post, I believe! So hoping that you enjoyed this post as much as you enjoyed the other one I’m taking your leave!


And Oh! this post has been written by the
real ME and not by Vegna!!!!


12 comments:

Ranjani

Hey Meghna! Thanks for commenting on my blog...I was beginning to think that no one would ever see it :D. Your blog is very nice too; you have a good variety of different kinds of posts and your personality shines through. What part of India are you from?

Anonymous

Dear Meghna,
This was equally interesting than the other. You have a long way to go, young lady!

Anonymous

Hi meghna,
You have convinced me again that I have to come back again and again to your site for your creations.

Peter Pie

Hello Meghna,
I was eagerly waiting for the second part of your story and was worth it. This also is as good as the previous one. Looks like you enjoyed a lot while interacting with your mirror image!!

Anonymous

Hi,
Meghna, you have once again come up with a wonderful story just like the previous one.

Pallav

You are 12! Thats awesome! I wish I had a comp and a blog when i was 12 :)
Well, good going so far, i'm linking to ya, i'll be coming back for later too!

Cheers!!

N

Meghna

Dear Catherine,Peter Pie and tkg,

Glad to know that you liked this post as much as the other one! Feels great that you all return again and again to extend your support to me.

Meghna

Dear Prabha,
Thanks for writing your valuable comment. I really appreciate your kind words! Hope you continue reading.

Meghna

Dear Ranjani,
Thanks for dropping by and leaving your valuable comment. I'm really happy that you liked my blog!

Meghna

Hi Nothingman,
Oh! Nothingman I can't believe that you didn't have a computer at my age. I possibly cannot live without one. Anyways thanks for linking me. Waiting for you to come back....

Anonymous

Meghna your stories are exciting!
Is there more!
You don't deserve it! I feel sorry for you! She did worse than you did!
She deserves a punishment!
Is there more? :roll:

MeghnaK

Hi Nadine,
It feels really wonderful that everyone liked this story! I don't know if I can write more about my twin but I will try to!

Keep reading...

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008