Saturday, October 13, 2007

Laugh It Out!




I’ve been getting a bit serious for some while so thought that I’ll take a lighter turn and entertain you all with some funny jokes! Hope you enjoy them!


Strange Signs


Walking on the road I saw a strange sign at the nearby dry cleaners. It said “Working on the same spot since 21 years”


Really Funny


A teacher took the children outdoors to create awareness of the increasing soil erosion. The students formed groups to carry out their observations when a boy came running to her. “Jack has hurt his leg” he said. The teacher went running and found Jack groaning loudly. He was gaping at a wound in his knee but the teacher became even more concerned when the boy cried” My hand, my hand”. Concerned that the injury might be even worse she asked “what’s wrong with your hand?’ “You’re standing on it!” the boy snapped!


My Best Invitation


Whether it’s a typographical error or an overt plea, I am not sure. But I recently got an invitation that clearly stated “The honor of your presents is required”.


(Picture courtesy :

www.mopocket.com/category/mobile-video/)

5 comments:

Peter Pie

Ha...ha!

That's really funny. I liked the invitation joke really.

Anonymous

Hi Meghna,
Sometimes you write such funny jokes that we all laugh it out and aloud!
Good.

Meghna

Hi Peter Pie and tkg,
Hope that you all had a great laugh reading these jokes. I'll certainly try to write more of such posts to make you roar with laughter!

Anonymous

Meghna,
That was really humorous. You keep us always in good humor.

Meghna

Dear Catherine,
Thanks for the comment. Hope you always have a smile on your face after reading such posts!

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008