Sunday, September 30, 2007

Teachers


The teacher makes our life a hell

And we are glad when we hear the bell



Science, Math, Geography and Computers


Oh, we do hate our teachers



But we kids should always remember


We are good humans only because of our teacher



She helps us whenever in need

And doesn’t care about color, caste or creed



Whenever we are filled with sorrow


She is the one who gave us a great tomorrow



Oh my teacher I like you


And I’m sure other kids agree too!!

8 comments:

Windyridge

I have a 13 year old. I hear ya!

Good going, nice site.

Meghna

Dear Windyridge,
Thanks for your comment. Hope your 13 year old enjoys this poem as much as you did! Keep reading....

Peter Pie

Dear little girl,
You write great poems too! Didn't I say it before too?
This was a really lovable interesting piece of poetry and I liked it very much.

mrsnesbitt

I am a teacher and still see past pupils. I always was kind to my pupils and aimed to make the lessons happy, in return we had much fun in the classroom.

Meghna

Dear Peter Pie,
Thanks for those encouraging words. It feels good to know that there is always someone to support me! I believe that you've said that you liked my poetry before too. Glad you enjoyed it.

Meghna

Dear mrsnesbitt,
Oh I'm happy to know that you are a kind teacher. Now I'm sure that your pupils will agree with me.

Shivi

The best thing i like abt all this is that u utilise ur time well... i hate time wasters.
The poem is sure great... keep at it n u'll bcome better

Meghna

Hi Shivi,
Thank you for the complements. I am glad that you liked the poem.

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008