Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Top 10 Tips for Success in Examinations!


Who does not have a sigh of relief when the examinations are over? I guess we all do!


Hi, friends. Today while flipping through a magazine, I found a really humorous and entertaining article, which goes like this:



All of a sudden, before the examinations, God in all his magnifications becomes a real hit with the students (especially those brave hearts who believe in studying only a day before the exams).



But as soon as the examinations are over, the short spell of spirituality comes to an abrupt end. The exam may last for a couple of weeks. Unluckily this period seems like a 1000 years! Interestingly, some way or the other, all weddings & parties seem to coincide with the exam time!



Now the patented 100% hit formulae for success in examinations:



  1. Start planning your post-exam parties. This will help in marinating your sanity.
  2. Let go all these reality shows and favorite serials till the exams are over.
  3. Say goodbye to Nick & Disney; the charmer brigade can wait till the exams end.
  4. Reduce the amount of time you spend on telephone.
  5. Start getting up a bit early and don't plead with mother to wake you up 5 minutes later.
  6. Remember to chum up your best brains (for notes) and wicked ones for pranks.
  7. Remember, INTERNET is a sin. Seal your chat box and stop looking social networking sites (blogger forums for me!) till the exams end.
  8. No movies, live matches etc. till the dreadful exams are over.
  9. Pray to God, but don't stop studying just because you've prayed enough.
  10. In the end, study, study & STUDY.


P.S. : If you find life still worth living, go ahead and write the examinations!!

18 comments:

Anonymous

Thanks for the great tips! I especially like your P.S.

Anonymous

Umesh here.
Nice blog at age of 12.
I can write for your blog.
related to exam stress etc.
for promotion of blog please mail

Peter Pie

Thank god. I don't have to write any exams. Good!

Anonymous

Great tips there you got. Especially humorous on the part of temporary belief in God.
I liked to your success formulas!

Dorlana

Hi Meghna,
Thanks for inviting me to visit your blog. Great tips, and I like the cartoons. I'll be back to visit.

Meghna

Dear All,
Thank you for the encouragement given by you. I'm happy that you liked this post.
Keep reading!

suvaiba

u r a young artist
n keep up with d gud wrk u r doin
making awrenez of d dreadful examz b'fore de maasuum children
well dun

Ranjani

haha, these are good tips, but they're easier said than done...I've been trying unsuccessfully for an hour to tear myself away from the computer to read my Aristotle or study for math, physics, or French...and I haven't succeeded yet :D

Anonymous

The post script is what caught my attention!

If you find life still worth living, go ahead and write the examinations!!

Meghna

Dear Suvaiba,
Thanks for dropping by my blog and posting this wonderful comment! I'll certainly try to create awareness about exams and keep writing such funny posts too!

Meghna

Hi Ranjani,
I know but some of them are useful too. They only work with people who have a great will power! So hope you do study and do your exams well!

Meghna

Dear joel,
Oh yes, that's the best part of the post and funniest too. Plus it's absolutely true!

Anonymous

oh! Baby! How briliant u are! I have beome a fan of u.But do u want to know my age? I have crossing 40!

wish u an excellent result. Aunti unknown

Unapologetic Confessions

Meghs... best of luck for your paper... Life is worth living after all our valuable tips and though I do not have to write a apper for exams now, I guess I still cherish the goosebumps that the mere name offered a few years back....

Lots of luck to you lil one. And do read my new entries.

Meghna

Hi unknown Aunti,
Wow! Thanks so much for the appreciation! Hey.....maybe 40 is not too old :D

Meghna

Hi Confessions,
Thanks for the encouragemnt1 It certainly boosts up my morale!
As soon as the exams are over, I'll get back to reading your blog and the others I've missed out on :D

Anonymous

Hey, this is Soojin and I found your blog via YouthTwitter!

I want to add one more point. "Bet money on high scores"

this really is an incentive for studying.

Meghna

Hi Soojin,
Glad to see you and you are welcome.
hmm..."Bet money on high scores"? Worth adding :)
Thank you.

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008