Sunday, September 2, 2007

Laugh Till You Drop!!



Everyone has a funny bone, so today I am back to tickle your bone till you don’t fall off your chair (laughing of course!). Hope you enjoy it!


Funny Animals


A struggling actor walks into a zoo for work.


“The Gorilla has died. I will pay you $ 300 to dress in this monkey suit and amuse the visitors.” Says the manager.


The actor agrees but the visitors soon get bored of him and move on the lion’s cage. Desperate to keep his job, the actor climbs up the lion’s cage and dangles just out of the reach of the lion. This infuriates the lion but amuses the visitors. He performs this stunt attracting a huge crowd. Thrilled, the manager gives him a bonus.


The next day, he loses his grip and lands at the feet of the lion.


“Help, Help me” he shouts in terror and starts running.


“Shut up! Do you want both of us to lose our job??” asks the lion as he pounces on him.


Sleep-o-mania


“You’re sleeping on the job again! This is too much! You’re fired from the first day of the next month!” shouts an angry boss.


“It’s not the first day so for God’s sake why did you wake me up just now???” retorts the employee.

5 comments:

Anonymous

Oh, Meghna,
That was really funny.

Peter Pie

Really hilarious. I liked the zoo episode very much!

Anonymous

Hi, Meghna,
It took time for me to comment on this because I had to get up from the floor after falling down from the chair. Well done. keep amusing us.

Meghna

Dear ALL,
I'm glad that you liked this post. I'll try to keep amusing you.

Blogger Gabby

Good Jokes Meghna. Keep it up!

!!!Cheers!!!

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008