Tuesday, September 25, 2007

House made of Plastic Bottles!!


Once again this time I bring you news about the bizarre things in this world! Ever heard of a house made of plastic bottles? I’m sure you’re surprised, so read on…..


A math professor in Siberia decided of a queer way to celebrate his retirement. He moved into a house made of only & only plastic bottles! He built this house himself by the way. It took him a long way of 5 years to make this house made of 13,500 plastic bottles.


This professor by the name Tomislav Radovanovic from the central town of Kragvejac built this 60 square metre house. He says that he hopes to enter his name in the Guiness Book of World Records and has already sent an application.


By this time I am sure that you must have learnt about my interest in such bizarre things happening around the globe. So be sure to tell me some more of such tales and your thoughts about this post.

3 comments:

Peter Pie

That's great! I didn't know about such a thing. A house constructed entirely of plastic bottles?? Kudos to the professor's determination and thanks to you for bringing this up!

Anonymous

Hi Meghna! That's amazing! How can a man do that? Really interesting post! Congrats!

Meghna

Thank you peterpie and stephi and I'm really delighted that you people like the bizarre things I bring up!

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008