Friday, September 28, 2007

Really Funny!

Hi guys! I’m back to make you all laugh with some more funny jokes. Hope you enjoy them!


The Girls Are Girls!

Three girls are stranded on an island for ages. Then they find a lamp. So they rub it and out pops a genie. The genie says, “You girls have one wish each.” So the first girl says, “I wish I was back at home! And she vanishes from the island. Then the second girl says, “I wish I was back at home too.” And she vanishes from the island. Then the third girl says, “It’s lonely here without my friends gone. I wish my friends were back on the island!”


A Touching Speech!

Eleven people were hanging on a rope under a helicopter. The rope was not strong enough to carry them all, so they decided that one had to leave, because otherwise they were all going to fall. They weren’t able to name that person until one of them volunteered. This man gave a very touching speech. He said that he would go off the rope because he had made many sacrifices throughout his life. He had made a sacrifice for his nation, his family, and his parents and for all the people in general. He said that he was willing to do so again. As soon as he finished his speech all the others started clapping their hands!

8 comments:

Anonymous

Hi Meghna! Another great post!
Congrats!

Anonymous

Girls are girls was wonderful. Can you keep amusing us?

Meghna

Thank you stephi & catherine,
I am really glad that you liked the jokes. I'll try to come up with more such posts.
Thank you.

Meghna

Hi Catherine,
Glad that you liked the jokes! I'll try my best to keep amusing you furthermore than I have been doing.

Peter Pie

Meghna,
Again and again you come up with some humerous topics and keep us in good shape.

Meghna

Dear Peter Pie,
I'm trying my best to make you laugh and I'm glad that you appreciate my efforts!

suvaiba

i must ur mind iz very creative
u r the salt of the earth
an excellent poetess
a good student
an much mooree
so ryte more gud 1z
n tell me also

Meghna

Dear suvaiba,
Thanks for this compliment! I'm famished!

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008