Thursday, September 27, 2007

My Encouter With Santa Clause!

Every child is eagerly waiting for the month of December. Of course! Because of the festival- Christmas. I know it’s too early to talk about Christmas but how could I restrain myself?? Who does not want some awesome gifts and a delicious feast? I guess everyone does! Today I’ll tell you about a curious incident that happened during last Christmas.


I lay longingly on the bed staring into the dying embers. It was Christmas Eve and after a fabulous dinner I was waiting for Father Christmas. This time I was determined to catch him!


Suddenly I heard a loud thud in the living room near the chimney. I eagerly ran to inquire. My eyes nearly boggled out when I saw a fat jolly man with a thick white and experienced beard. He was wearing a red coat and pant with white cuffs. He also had a huge red cap on his head. Oh yes! I couldn’t believe that this was really Father Christmas!


He too out a nicely wrapped present and put it near the fireplace beside the Christmas tree. I was thrilled! I resisted my growing urge to open the present and quietly followed Santa Claus. I did not call him as I was scared he would disappear.


I soon followed him out of the chimney to the end of the dark lane. Here a huge white cloud drifted down towards him and he majestically climbed onto it. I too followed him on the next cloud without any clue about what was going on. He soon reached high up in the sky where his reindeer sleigh was awaiting him.


His reindeer and the sleigh ran with an amazing speed. Within seconds I watched them reach near the moon. He said some magic words and a mystery door opened out of the blue!


He returned back with a bag full of gifts. Oh so this was his toy factory! I soon reached near the door and peeped into the strange room. Wow! It was full of elves and fairies making some wonderful toys! So I suppose they are the ones who toil from dawn to dust to make us glad at receiving such great presents.


I then drifted back home on the cloud with a rather huge smile like Santa! I was truly amazed by this experience. At last I had found out where Santa’s secret toy factory was!


I eagerly opened the package Santa had left for me. Wow! There was a huge hamper full of books inside it. I guess Santa knew all about what I wanted!


This has been the most wonderful Christmas of my life1 I am glad that I learnt such fascinating facts about Santa Claus. You bet I cherish this Christmas time the most!


What about you all? Do you enjoy Christmas time? Come forward and be sure to share your thoughts with me.

8 comments:

Audrey

It's always nice to think of Christmas anytime of the year. After all, it's better to think of happy thoughts than sad ones.

Anonymous

Who doesn't like such an encounter with the great Santa?

Anonymous

I am sure people will surely remember this story for its imaginative content. Great work, meghna!

Meghna

Dear tot's mom,
Christmas is not around the corner. But I always love to think about Christmas and Santa and feels good.
Thank you.

Meghna

Dear tkg & catherine,
Thank you for dropping by. Keep visiting.

Peter Pie

Hi, Meghna,
Anytime is good to talk about Santa stories. Your imagination was wonderful. Keep up the good work, but share half the gift with me please.
Great post...

Meghna

Dear Peter Pie,
Thanks for your comment and I'm really happy that you liked my imaginative content. Ah, but I've already used the gift this time but I'll be sure to share it with you next Christmas!

Anonymous

great work meghna and by the way i am called meghna as well

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008