Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Hello to All ............


Welcome To My New Blog

I am posting a blog for the first time (though I write a lot on anything!!!).

My father is helping me (very little!) in developing this blog. Let me inform you that he is also a novice in this field.

This may be of no beneficial use to many of you, but can be used for fun or to exchange ideas and update with new developments. This will be a place where we all can pour our own personal thoughts, ideas, and feelings on different topics that we are interested in to share with others.

This will be developed with your continued support & co-operation. So, PLEASE log into the blog regularly. You all are requested to make frequent comments on the posts and the blog. Brickbats are more welcome than bouquets.

What do you say?

6 comments:

Peter Pie

Hi Meghna,
It looks like a wonderful blog for a beginner. Designed very nicely and you have put efforts to coin the words correctly.
KEEP IT UP & GOOD LUCK!
I shall visit the site frequently.
Hoping to see more from you...

Meghna

Hello Peter Pie,
Thanks for your comment ! It certainly is encouraging ! I will endeavor my best and certainly my best to present this blog in an interesting way and funny of course ! Hope you continue reading .......

Sheikh Binoy

Hai Mini,

So u became a blogger now :) Gr888.... All the best for ur new venture :) Waiting for more n more from uuuu....

BTW - Your photo is really cute :) who drawn this ??

Regards,

Anonymous

Good Blog. Gr8 to see someone blogging @ 12. Keep going. Good luck

And thanks for your comments in my blog(Laughed out loudly after reading that.);)

Meghna

Hi binu,
Thanks for the comments. Yes, I have now become a blogger and enjoying it. The photo was drawn by me!!

Meghna

Hi Bala,
I am glad that you liked this blog. Keep reading and enjoy!!

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008