Sunday, August 5, 2007

The Eighth Book of Harry Potter is being released!


I have just obtained this information from confidential sources that the Eighth book of Harry Potter is being released very soon next year...... I have also come to know that in this part Lord Voldemort returns and takes his revenge on Harry Potter. The book ends with a traumatic ending with Harry dying an awful death……

Oh, Ok guys Come-on I was just kidding!! Hope you were not befooled by my joke!

This journal is sure going to be interesting especially for all Potter crazy people like me and maybe also for all people who don’t like Harry Potter (don’t expect there are any !! ). I just finished reading the latest Harry Potter and also watched Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix. Both of them are simply fabulous! I was waiting much eagerly for the release of the much hyped Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. After reading it I am absolutely sure it deserved all the fame it got. I was rejuvenated to go back into the magical world of Hogwarts once again. The experience was amazing and simply charming! I loved it! It is quite an emotional story and I am sure that you too would be having a handkerchief in your hand dabbing at your wet eyes when you finish reading it. Oh, Ok I won’t tell you any more about the book to spoil the fun for the people who are going to read this great book!

The movie is adorable too. The actors are looking very much matured and older than they were looking in the earlier movie! The agonizing part is that unfortunately the movie was too short and many scenes mentioned in the book were not there in the movie. Hope J.K Rowling and the director of the movie are reading this because I suppose I have given them quiet a few tips to improve upon!

If you were fooled by my joke in the beginning or you did not like this journal do post your comments below!! I will continue writing later........ See you then.

Goodbye

5 comments:

Peter Pie

Ha..Ha.. I was really fooled!

Anonymous

It was really good. I was looking for Harry Potter news and your post headlines got my attention.
You've got a fabulous site as a starter.
Can you change the design to something more atrractable?

Sheikh Binoy

I just saw the heading of ur topic n immediately opened another window to search for the details. He he... But u fooled me :) Now I closed the other windows understanding that there is nothing I can get on this topic from net. Hmm... I've 4wded this blog link to JK Rowling. So dont worry, as u said, they'll be improving in the 8th book & film.

As its already pretty late n I'm feeling sleepy, I'll read the other portions tomorrow and then comment.

Keep posting... As u r a potter fan, I became ur FAN now after going thru ur blog :)

Binu Aphan.

E.G. and staff

Hi Meghna,

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment and your blog
address. You should also visit Nick at KidReviewer.com - Kid Movie Reviews. Please tell me I told you. Thanks so much.
Excited to find more teen bloggers.

Your Harry Potter post was great.
Also, I liked the photo too.
I visited earlier today and now noticed that you made some changes. They look really good.

Talk to you soon,
Elizabeth G.
http://booktestonlinecom.blogspot.com
http://booktestonline.com

Unknown

yewwww...meghna!!!
you and your AWFUL jokes...

agli baar se mujhe apna stupid blog dekhne ko mat kehna!!

par main thodi achchi comments likha bina yahan se nahi jaane wali...njoy..

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008