Monday, November 12, 2007

A Whooping 655 Million Dollar Gift!

While flipping through the newspaper yesterday, my eyes boggled out as I read this news. It was about Mr. Mukesh Ambani, an Indian businessman, who is now the richest man in the world. Mr. Ambani, recently gifted his wife (Neeta Ambani) a…a…whooping 655 million dollar (Rupees 242 crore) corporate jet.


This gift has a business office and a cabin management system for games, music, satellite television and wireless communication! But more interestingly, it has a master bedroom, master lavatory with a range of showers, galleries and a sky bar in the forward lounge complete with mood lighting!


I let out a huge gasp as I read this news. How lucky! A private jet! I would have considered myself lucky enough if I had an artificial small toy plane as a gift. But this is unbelievable!


This gift would be something that anyone would cherish! And why not? It’s so grand and lavish after all! I wish from the bottom of my heart that I too could buy something like this when I grow up.


I still can’t stop envying this! A private jet as a birthday gift! That’s absolutely fantastic! I believe that after reading this post, all of you must be wishing that you too had something like this. I pray to God that all of us do receive something great like this in our future!


So what do you all think about this? Do you too don’t believe it? Or you think it’s fabulous? Do try to share your views and ideas with me by posting a comment!




16 comments:

Champ

yes megha read that news also and I think when he was in Jaipur, he presented that to her. Actually Mukesh is the best man I like. She really very lucky na.
Also like your colouring between the post. Good work.

Anonymous

Hi,
My birthday is coming up quite soon, Meghna.
When you're a mega famous author (soon) and you knock J K Rowling off the top spot, you'll be able to buy your own jet.
Will you employ a pilot, or will you fly it yourself?

Meghna

Thank you, champ, for the information. Mr. Ambani seems to be like a thorough gentleman.
Glad that you liked the new layout.

Meghna

Thank you ess47 for the great complements. I will think about it at that time:)

Ranjani

Hey Meghna, I've done your meme, and I've made up another one and tagged you in it. Please do it, I want to know what you come up with :D.

Nick

Meghna,

I saw that story. Something else. Also, there was a story this week about a $25,000 dessert in NYC! It has gold powder sprinkled over it.

I can't imagine ever really caring about that kind of stuff, just funny to talk about.

Hey, can you tell me where to get a label cloud like you have in the left column?

Nick
KidReviewer.com

lessca

Your site has been reviewed by the radical blogger = you can see the results here:

http://myradicalblogs.com/?page_id=99

It may take several hours for the front page article to appear. You review however has been published.

Meghna

Hi ranjani,
Thanks for doing the meme. I'll try to do your meme as soon as possible!
Thanks for the comment!

Meghna

Hi Nick,
That sounds great. I'd like to try it out at least once in my lifetime. ummm......
Thanks for the comment!

Meghna

Hi lessca,
thanks for the review. I'm grateful you took out your valuable time and did this review for me!

Angel

Hi Meg! sorry to disappoint you but I am not impressed with the news. He and his wife are not worth to envy with the luxurious jet. Well, maybe if these countrymen of yours is doing some charity works, it will be better.
Guess what?it's you that must be envied by many, because you're sharing your talent to the world, and make us smile...for free!

footiam

Meghna, I think you have the greater gift, the greatest too. You are talented. You write well and someday, I would like to see you publish a book! One that is better than Harry Potter!

Meghna

Dear Angel,
You're absolutely correct. It sure would be good if these rich people did some charity,
I'm blushing after hearing that comment. :D
Thanks!

Meghna

Hi Footiam,
Thanks for these lovely and rejuvenating words of yours. I'll certainly try my best to keep up all your expectations.

Anonymous

Meghna,
I agree that you are giving a lot of pleasure to your many readers, and as guardian angel says, for free! Have you thought about putting a donation button in your blog? You can get one from www.paypal.com it's very easy to install. If you are going to do that, maybe you should ask your parents for their permission first, though?

--xh--

it is one hell of a whooping gift :-) but if I have a choice, i will opt for a bear hug frot the bottom of heart from my friend than something ostenecious like this. what more importent than teh gift is teh mind behind the gift :)

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008