Thursday, November 15, 2007

Colors of Friendship Award!


I have got the COLORS OF FRIENDSHIP AWARD from Ann at A Nice Place Under The Sun. I’m glad to receive it and proud too as it’s my first award! Ann is a great friend and a true motivator along with being a talented writer!



Friendship is an important bond in our lives. Blogging also provides to strengthen the bond of my friendship with other fellow bloggers. I’d also like to thank my commenters like Peter Pie, Prabha and Catherine for always being there for me and encouraging me to do better in every way! I want to tell all of them that I’m striving hard to keep up your expectations. I’m glad that my blog readership is increasing day by day and I’m getting to make numerous new friends!

At the end, I’d like to pass this award to all my commenters and readers and thank them in this way for their motivation!

Here is a list of names that I have to write:


  1. Manictastic- It's All About The Stories
  2. Mikster- Reality Is Over Rated
  3. Ranjani- The Pensieve
  4. Nikita- Chessalee
  5. Don Williams - My 2 Cents 4 The Day
  6. Guardian Angel- What Parents Should Realize
  7. Nothingman- A Story A Day


I’ve mentioned the names of very few people because the list is really endless! Thanks once again to all of you!


13 comments:

aniceplaceinthesun.blogspot.com

Megnha, Congrats, and you deserve it. Your blog is realy nice. Keep up the good work~

And watch out for those tests! (I loved your poem)

Thank you for the compliment and mentioning me in your post.

Have a great day~

Ann

Ranjani

Aww Meghna, thanks very much for mentioning me in your post. You really deserve the award; you're not only a great writer, but also a sweet and thoughtful person. I'm glad we've met :)

I am a lover of children's literature

Wow, I'm so impressed, but, on the other hand, I'm not surprised that you received an award.

Something tells me that this is only the first of many, many, awards to come your way.

No matter how many awards you receive, even if its a Pulitzer, your first award will always be that... the first, and therefore, it will always be special.

Cherish this award - it can serve as a springboard to even greater success and a chance for you to serve your fellowman through your wonderful penmanship!

--xh--

you hv got a nice blog :) friendship is the essence of life. all teh best and wish this will teh first of many awards to come in your way...

Meghna

Hi Ann,
I'm thankful to you for this award. Thanks for all these sweet words! I'm, certainly studying hard for those tests!

Meghna

Hi Ranjani,
I've passed this award to you as you're a good friend and a talented blogger! Thanks for the comment! :D

Meghna

Hi Don,
You're always encouraging. Hope whatever you're saying comes true one day! I'm striving hard for something like that to happen!

Meghna

Hi xh,
Thanks for these kind words. Friendship is certainly the essence of life!

Nikita

Hi Meghna...congratulations!!! You really deserve the reward!! You're a great person and some of the bloggers visiting my blog, also think you are great, after seeing yours! So, do keep up this fantastic writing and I'm really looking forward to keep coming back to read all this wonderful writing!! Well done!..don't forget to accept your chess game...:)

Nikita

Hi Meghna,..forgot to say....thanks for listing my name, you are so sweet!!

Meghna

Dear nikita,
Thanks for these kind words. I suppose you too deserve it, being a talented writer and great friend!
I've accepted the chess game and be ready to start, LOL!!

Anonymous

Congratulations, you deserve it. You're not only an amazing writer, an exeptional blogger, but a great friend as well.

Thank you for mentioning me.

Meghna

Hi manictastic,
Thanks for dropping by and for the kind remarks.
In fact, YOU deserve this friendship award, being a good friend!

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008