Friday, November 9, 2007

Seven Things About Me That You Might Not Know – A Meme

Hi guys! I’m back again but with something different this time. While surfing some great blogs I found that I had been tagged by Megha Mathur at Life in Black & White to do a meme. I’m glad to be a part of this great game!

Now…..now…..now, I know that you must be wondering what a meme is. According to me a meme is a chain game which tags other people around the blogosphere asking them to do the same meme. For example- you could start a meme on your three favorite movies and tag other people or your friends to do the same meme. It’s a great way to make good friends around the blogosphere!


My meme is to write seven things about me that you might not know. Ah! That’s difficult now as I’ve told all my readers most of the things about me that I know! However, I’ll try my best to do this fun meme.


  1. I read too many books- I think you all know this, but what you must not know is how many hours I read a day! I must be reading for an approximately five to seven hours in holidays. This is too much according to my mom and dad as they ( unlike other parents) at times tell me to stop reading books!

  1. I’m good at taekwondo- Oh yeah! I’m proud to say that I‘m a Black Belt in taekwondo and mind you that’s not really minor. Taekwondo, is a marshal arts like judo which originated in Korea.

  1. I am addicted to the internet- It all started at the age of ten, when some of my friends told me about the internet. And since then, I’ve been chatting and blogging all the way round!

  1. I love Chinese food- ummmm……. My mouth waters at the thought of it! It’s the best cuisine I’ve ever tasted, I suppose.

  1. I hate dark chocolates- I suppose that all of you must have known my love for chocolates. Every time you see me I must be munching away a chocolate! But did I tell you that I simply abhor dark chocolates? I don’t like them but I like milk and nut chocolates. They are yummy!

  1. I love the color blue- Yeah! That’s my favorite color. The blue sky, the Indian cricket team. It’s an all blue world in my case!

  1. I love my school- I suppose that’s not common with kids of my age! Anyways, it isn’t with the children in my class! I’m an exception though. I believe my school is the best and I’m completely in awe of it. I’m a crazy lover of my school!


Whopeeee! I’ve done this difficult task at last. I’ve successfully completed this tricky meme. But now comes another uphill struggle, I’ve got to tag 7 other people who’ll do this meme.

Nikita-Chessalee

Ranjani-The Pensieve

Champ-Enjoy Life

Elizabeth-Book Test Online Blog

Nadine-Nadine's Blog

Steve-cymru66

Mark-On My Mac


Hope you guys enjoy doing this as much as I did!

22 comments:

Anonymous

Hi Meghna! I've recently started taekwondo classes. I'm not as good as you, but I'm yellow belt.
Do you really like school?Wow!
Really interesting things about you! Keep writing posts like this.
About Chinese food-I've never tasted it! But I'll one day.
Congrats!Great post!

MS

Hi Meghna! Thank you, but I think I'll have to pass on this meme. Actually, I haven't done a meme or accepted an award yet, mainly because none of my blogs is a strictly personal blog. Well, maybe I need to think about starting a personal blog. - Mark (On My Mac)

Angel

Hi Meg! I think I have to require my daughter to learn self defense too...

Meghna

Dear Stephi,
I'm glad that you're learning teakwondo. Hope you reach black belt soon enough!Yeah! I love my school. It's great!!
I'l certainly keep writing like this and some more of such posts. You should taste chinese food. I'm sure you'll love it too!

Thanks for this great comment. Hope to hear from you soon!

Meghna

Dear Mark,
I'm grateful that you took the trouble to come down here and post this comment. That's completely fine as I didn't consider your's isn't a personal blog. I duly agree to your wish to pass on the meme.

I would love to read your personal blog too some day!

Meghna

Dear Angel,
I think your daughter will be glad to learn self defense techniques as they are good and fun too!

Keep reading......

Anonymous

Hi Meghna!
Thanks for the tag!
you and me are quite the same.
we both love to read! i am also so addicted to reading! In my spare time, i get my book and read until I'm tired!
Wow! You are a professional karate lady meghna! Please don't kick me in the face! :lol:
You are intersting in a way too good that i just can't describe!!!
Bye!

Nikita

Hi Megna! Thanks for your message! If you go to the site, the link is on my site...to the right..and register...it is free and a lovely site...then come tell me what is your nickname and i will find you there and invite you for a game! It will be lovely to play you...and thanks for the tag!! Now i will have to go and think! :) your blog looks stunning!! the new look is just lovely!!! well done! You are a lovely girl!!

footiam

You are great! If you like Chinese food, do come for some pig throttle at http://dragondescendants.blogspot.com and do add your link there too by clicking Mr. Linky. That's a meme for you!

Meghna

Dear nadine,
I'm glad that we have so many similarities!I too am a bookworm like you. Oh no! dear Nadine I won't kick you on your face but beware!
Thanks for these compliments. Hope you do the meme soon!

Meghna

Hi Nikita,
I'll register soon and let you know about my user name. It'll be exciting to play with you.
I'm looking forward to reading this meme on your blog too.Glad you liked the new look

Meghna

Dear Footiam,
Thanks for the link and compliments! I'll certainly add my link. Looking forward to see the meme on your blog soon!

Champ

Thanks meghu for tagging me, shorty I will meme. I also liked your new page style, its more beautiful.

Meghna

Dear Champ,
Glad you liked it. I'll see the meme soon on your blog!

Ranjani

Hey Meghna, I love your blog's new look, and I'll do your meme for sure...but I don't know anyone on blogger except you! Well, and my roommate who never uses hers...so I hope you don't mind that I'll just tag her

Anonymous

Meghana:
It was fun to read your "secrets" and learn a bit more about you. Good luck with your meme.

Meghna

Hi Ranjani,
It doesn't matter after all. You could just tag your friend and write more names after you make other friends! I'll be glad if you'd do the meme soon! Thanks about the new look!

Meghna

Hi Cindy,
Thanks for the appreciation and good wishes. Keep reading!

Anonymous

Hi Meghna. I'm Chris, I'm a regular reader at Chessalee In London, so that's where I picked up your link. I blog in Afrikaans, one of our 11 official languages in South Africa, so you won't be able to read my blog. I am a little more than 4 times your age! I haven't read all of your blog, but I think you are great! With kids like you, I think the earth and the future of the human race are in very capable hands!

Meghna

Hi Chris,
Thanks for coming over and leaving this great comment! I'm grateful to you for all the kind words you've said! I hope other children out there like me too listen to what you're saying!

Keep visiting....

--xh--

Do keep on reading :-) it is one very good habit to cultivate. are you @ b'lore? may be we can exchange books. and takewondo - yeah, i hv got some taste of it from my bro ;-) (and hey, i looove chocolates..)

Meghna

Hi xh,
I believe every blogger likes to read! that's what we all usually do. Glad to find that we too have so many similarities. I ain't at Bangalore. Sorry!

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008