Friday, November 23, 2007

Hidden Tears!

In the night sky where the moon hung
I wept out my heart with hidden tears
Months & months & now years, I had been stung
I hid them as a burden in my soul, hoping life clears.

Working day and night long
I thought life hardly crept
Wishing life was an easy song
Thus those hidden tears I wept.

Fear, tragedy and sorrow hung on an invisible thread
The tears glistened like dew drops, as I wept
And I toiled day and night to earn my living bread
Oh, those hidden tears at last I accept!



Related Posts

  1. Her Destiny
  2. Life Is To Enjoy!
  3. Can I Change The World?

8 comments:

Anonymous

Hi Meghna! Great poem...
Keep writing!!
Congrats :D

Meghna

Hi Stephie,
I am glad that you liked this little poem. Thank you!

Anonymous

Had i not visited your site before and browsed thru `About me' I would have thought of this poem written by an older girl.

A good poem. Keep up. Will go through your blog and comment later on other topics. Take care

Meghna

Hi Nitin,
Thanks for all these compliments. I'm overjoyed after reading your comment. Hope to see you soon!

--xh--

b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l, but with a sad tinge. nice lines, meghz. u hv got nice imagination and creativity. keem them comming :)

Meghna

hi Anoop,
Thanks for these compliments. I'll certainly let my imagination soar!

Shyama

wow... this one was beautiful babe... liked the flow of words.. keep it up!

cheers!

Pallav

nice, last line is good, at least someone is accepting things :)

Cheers! Keep writing!

N

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008