Monday, January 28, 2008

On A Double Meme!

This weekend, I decided to do some memes which have been pending from a week. I had been a bit too lazy to start them but now as the weekend is over, I am glad I can do it.

The first tag is from a really good friend and mentor, Ranjhani at Perceptions Of An Ambivert! It is a tag for viral linking which has lot of known benefits. But this time, Ranjhani has tagged me wih a difference! The rules go as such:

All you have to do is post links to 5 of your most favorite blog posts and tag 5 bloggers to do the same. This way, your favorite blog posts will seek the limelight and you get excellent results.This is not a very difficult job. Have a great time tagging and see your blog's traffic increasing!

O.K so here is my list:

  1. The Naughtiest Prankster!
  2. Why The Bee Doesn't Take A Bath?
  3. Top 10 Tips For Success In Examinations
  4. Oh lord! Bless Her Poor Soul!
  5. School-Million Dollars For Guessing Its Fun!

I tag Morrin, Nothingman, Nikita, Cindy and Ranjani


The second one is from Aarthi at Lost in Utopia. I have to tag my Five Favorite links. Here are the rules:


There are Five Rules:


1. MUST be clean. No R rated sites.


2. Only FIVE links.


3. MUST tell 5 people.


4. A link back to the person who tagged you :)


5. Lara’s Place is the meme originator. :) (an active link is appreciated)

O.K…So here is my list:

  1. Cartoon Network- A great place for all kids. It has games, e-cards and anything else a kid would enjoy!
  2. Wikipedia- A fabulous place where all doubts can be cleared. It is a place where all you can find information on any small to big things.
  3. Blogsline- A good blog reader. Updates you when you have not read some posts from your favorite blogs.
  4. Mystery Net - A great way to spend your pleasure time. Enjoy solving easy mysteries and reading quick chillers!
  5. Chess.com- All chess enthusiasts are welcome to invite me for a game. Register in and enjoy playing with people all around the globe!

I tag Leena, Lena, Ranjhani, Little Poetess and Neha

Hey friends, enjoy doing these tags!

19 comments:

Anonymous

Hi Meghna! Great meme.
Keep writing...
Congrats!:D

--xh--

nice meme.. the first one is something different :)

Meghna

Hi Stephie,
Thanks :D

Meghna

Hi Anoop,
The first one is viral linking with a differenc3e! So it has got to be different!

Angel

Hi Meghna!
How are you? Anyway, I just made a post I think applicable for you as a student, and guess what, it is about your favorite subject...mathematics?!
Yes, it is and I hope this can help you more in studying mathematics. Do not worry, there are no problem solving there, just pure tips.

Lastly, I saw your 10 tips about taking an exam and I would like to make a post out of it, if you will allow, and of course with a name and a link to your original post.
Thanks!
http://whatparentsshouldrealize.blogspot.com/2008/01/how-to-motivate-your-child-to-enjoy.html

--xh--

meghz, u hv been tagged. stop over at my place and do teh honours...

Meghna

Hi Angel,
Thanks for your visit. i will certainly read your post. Thanks for the tips.
I have no problem if you make a post of it! Actually, I would be glad! hanks :D

Meghna

Hey Anoop,
Thank you so much!

morinn

Thanks for the tag Meghna! :D I'll reply to it with great pleasure. ;)

Meghna

Hi Morrin,
I'm glad I heard from you! Thanks :D

Pallav

Gee Meghna, i don't like my blog posts too much to inflict their torture on people so much to link them again :P

thanks for the tag but I think i'l pass this one :)

Hey aren't exams around the corner? Shouldn't you be studying?

;)

N

Nikita

Hi Megna...tks for the meme-tag...will have to dig in my blog and see what's interesting enough...lol!

Lena

Great sites I must say and will check your posts shortly :)
Thanks for tagging me, girl. But i have done the same tag last week, so now i corrected the post including your name as the one who also tagged me ;)

Here is the link

take care!

Meghna

Hey N,
Thanks for the visit. But your blog is great! Believe me...
It's all right with me if you pass on the tag. No problemzz!
Exams are in February last week. Me studying too but take out a little time for blogging! LOL!

Meghna

Hi Nikita,
You have so many good posts. I'm sure you'll have a tough time! :D

Meghna

Hi Lena,
I'm glad you liked the sites and hope you like my posts too.
I'm sorry but I hadn't noticed this meme on your blog...Thanks for correcting it! :D

Farha Salim

Yes Meghna,
You re right ........
My exams are also on the last week of Feb.
I know how i'll be blogging now and studying on the day before the exams.....

And I've completed your meme..
Thanks for tagging me...
And I need your tips as a comment in my blog.

And maths is not my favourite subject..........
I love English , Geography
and space science is my favourite..

love,
poetess

Meghna

Hi poetess,
I'm glad to know more about you. I too will be racking my brains a day before the exams. Thanks for the quick response for the meme. I'll check it out soon!

Leena Helttula

Hi Meghna and thanks for the Tag :)
I have done this just a while ago, but now I am tagging you again:
http://conceptisaddict.blogspot.com/2008/01/big-bang-world-record-join-free-join.html

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008