Monday, September 15, 2008

The Rocking Season

I've really got a plethora of awards this season....looks like I certainly am around!

Thanks to all the guys...and yes, one more thing...I will not be passing on this award to any specific person....They stand for all my readers and friends I've made around the blogosphere!

:smiling: :proud: :happy:
(sorry- I can't tell you how I feel actually) :D




The first one, Best Friend Forever Award, is from my dear dear friend Aayu aka Crystal! She is a little cutie to give this to me and I know she really means it for I mean it for her too. Thanks a ton.....though I didn't need an award from you to tell me....it feels great :)





The next one, Blogger Friend Forever, stands from Sahefa.....a dear friend whose blog and a person I've really begun to treasure....Thanks dear!!


The Brilliant Weblog Award has been given to me by Sahefa again and Jeevan Bro. He is my blogging inspiration and mentor who is always there nonetheless to encourage me :)
Thanks!!


The Rockin' Girl Blogger Award is a really cool one given by Sameera di. The first thought that come to mind when I think about her is her wonderful blog layout designs- awesomely lovely actually! (LOL!) and of course her awe inspiring stories :)




The Million Dollar Friend Award is from my elder brother Sourish Bhaiya and really means a lot.....you know how it feels when a brother gifts something to his sister :P Thanks BRO....it really is very special!!


Done!!! Whew....I hope to be back soon....exams scheduled to be over by 25th September....and this time around....they are going really HORRIBLE!!!! :(

54 comments:

Vishesh

congrats :P

Anonymous

Hi there
I've been reading your blog for a while now and it's really good
Congratulations with it
Check out mine please
Much love
Benzi

Sameera Ansari

Congrats on the awards sweetie!You deserve them all and more :)

All the best for exams!

Anu

Congrats.. you deserve every award you get!!
and best of luck on your exams,Im sure you will do well

Meghna

@vishesh - thanks.

Meghna

@pinkcherry - thank you. I'll be visiting after my exams.

Meghna

@sameera di - thank you. I need those wishes dearly :(

Meghna

@anu - thanks.

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥

arreee waah kinne saaare awards :P
waah waaah


abhi chalo mann lagakar padhai karo..k???
love n carez and good luck beta...

--xh--

wow, congratz.. u really deserve them :-D and exams over by 25th? good good ... :)all the best for the exams...

Anonymous

wah...wah...! keep going!

.mis-T.

Congrats.
All those awards surely mean that u rock.
Keep it up.

Lena

Congratulations to the awards, girl!! :)

And good luck with your exams! Am sure you will do well :)

Anonymous

Hi meghna, I am megha I hope you know me if not then go to your gmail account or whatever you are using for your emails. Well, congrats for your award I think you really deserve it and the best wishes for your next exams. I hope you keep this performance in the future also.

Meghna

@ Sourish bhaiya- khi....khi....Thanks a lot bro for the good luck.....jaroorat hai kyonki saare bahut bure jaa rahe hain!!

Meghna

@ BB- yea.....but 25 seems so long!!! Thanks :P

Meghna

@ Sakhi- Certainly :)

Meghna

@ Mis. t- Don't make me blush that badly :P

Meghna

@Lena- I hope I do and your good luck keeps in sync :P

Meghna

@ Megha- Just read your letter and blog....glad to find another friend around :)

Thanks:P

Stephie

Hi Meghna,
Congratulations!! Good luck with your exams.
Kisses,
Stephie.

Adi

Congrats!
(hope exams are goin good....
don't reming me about mine...)

Well! I'm quite happy today! After All, It's my Birthday! Ive become a teen......a

Cinderella

Congrats sweety ! Like sammy said you deserve them n more.

Goodluck for exams.

Meghna

@ Stephi- Thanks :)

IncorrigibleV

u deserve these and much more dear...
keep rocking and hope ur exams go fantastically well :)

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥

thik thak se padhai kar tabhi toh first aayegi duffer :P

par tension na le..exams toh bure jaane k liye hi bane hote hai..so koi baat nhi ..tu araam se exam de..

Anonymous

First of all I will tell you that I am in 8th class. And secondly your exams is starting so I can understand your feelings by the way best of luck for your exams.

Meghna

@stephie - thank you :)

Meghna

@ adi - Yes, I know. I won't remind u abt exams :(
As I already commented in yr blog, many many happy returns of the day :)

Meghna

@ vandita - thank you for the complements.

Meghna

@ cidy di - I really need yr good luck. thanks!!

Meghna

@ sourish bhaiya - thank you! hann, main araam se doongi exam, par tension to rahta hi na?

Meghna

@ megha - glad to know that there are some people like u who know the exam fever. thanks!!

Heart'n'Soul

madame ji
ur award waitin at my blog
come come collect it

Priya Joyce

hey congratts dear for all the awards u deserve it yaar.

Anonymous

Congradulations on the awards.

Meghna

@ shawn - thanks!!

Sahefa

You have got a hell lot of awards sis...
Congratz

Cяystal

YAY! :D
My award is finaaally there :)

Meghna

@ Priya- Feels good :P

Meghna

@ Divi di- Aha....madam-shadam....kya baat hai! LOL!

Thanks....will be there soon.....when that exam nightmare ends you know :)

Meghna

@ Sahefa- Is there?? ;)

Meghna

@ Ayu- It's urs....dont worry ;)

Iriz

you deserve it meghna! goodluck to your exams.

as for me, i have to go, get out of the blogger world for a while. be missing you.

take care! ;)

broca's area

congrats!!!!:))...am jealous!

Farha Salim

Dear ,
I've tagged u check it out
and do it fast . pass it on to just one person
love,
farha

Preetilata【ツ】

wooowwww meghna sweetie... congrats. u surely deserve thm as well as many more.

tk cr

Meghna

@ Iriz- Miss u too dear :))
Be bck soon, kk??

Thanks for the wishes .....tomorrow's Maths LOL!

Meghna

@ Pratap- He...he.....pick them up then :P

Meghna

@ Farha- Hope to do it as soon as possible :)

Meghna

@ Preeti di- Thanks :P

Anonymous

congratulation

Anonymous

congrats

Meghna

@ Sydney and Blogsavvy- Thanks :D

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008