Friday, September 5, 2008

The Eight Things!

Have been ignorant of tags long enough but cannot help it anymore when some of your best blogging buddies tag you!

Thanks Cindy di for the first tag…..Love ya!!!


8 things I’m passionate about :
  1. Writing
  2. Family
  3. Friends
  4. School
  5. Books
  6. Chocolate
  7. Happiness
  8. Friendship

8 things I wanna do before I die :
  1. Spread happiness
  2. Read all books in the world
  3. Meet a fairy (Yea…I believe in them :D )
  4. Have three wishes fulfilled as in fantasy stories
  5. Make my parents, friends and family proud of myself
  6. Publish a book
  7. Teach the underprivileged
  8. Have a world tour

8 things I say often :

  1. Actually
  2. Naaahhhh
  3. Okies
  4. Sure
  5. He…hee
  6. Please
  7. Oh
  8. Frankly

8 books I have read recently :
  1. ABC Murders-Agatha Christie
  2. The Camel Club- David Baldacci
  3. False Impressionist-Jeffrey Archer
  4. Nancy Drew- caroleene Keen
  5. Pygmallion- Bernard Shaw
  6. Digital Fortress- Dan Brown
  7. Seizure- robin Cook
  8. Second Summer of Sisterhood- Ann Brashares

8 songs I could listen to over and over again :

  1. Hillary Duff- Wake Up
  2. Bryan Adam -Summer Of ‘69
  3. Jonas Brothers- Hold On!
  4. Jonas Brothers- SOS
  5. Nazrein milana- Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na (Hindi song)
  6. Tuh Bole- Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na (Hindi Song)
  7. Backstreet Boys- Siberia
  8. High School Musical II- Hindi and English


Now for some
embarrassing episodes:

  1. It was lunch time and the teacher had gone from the class. I was standing on the desk trying to do a dare-devil stunt of jumping four desks far when the teacher returned and I got so scared seeing her that I lost my balance and fell down. Luckily she sent me to the infantry and I was saved from a good scolding…anyways, it was embarrassing especially because my friends thought of me as the bravest amidst them.
  2. Writing in a school assignment that, “Richie had passed school with four “ears” of good music and learning.”
  3. While crossing the road, I and my friends shouted at a jeep that was speeding down the road, not caring for anyone else. The jeep stopped, the owner backed and pulled down the dark glasses and I saw there were two policemen in it.
  4. Biting my sister’s finger mistaking it for a popcorn during the very engrossing movie I was watching. Her screams echoed in the hall.
  5. Learning for a History test when the Biology one was scheduled….dare you ask me what I got!!!

As of now, don't worry guys coz I'm not done yet....I've got one or two tags more pending which I'll be putting up next. And really sorry to disappoint those who are waiting to read a story or poem from me...please be patient for my exams begin from the 11th of September....and you know how this week is....please bear with me....for I will not even be able to comment on your blogs for a while....but after the exam...I promise to be back with a BANG!!!

55 comments:

jithin

8 things I wanna do before I die :


7. Teach the underprivileged

www.makeadiff.in

broca's area

u read David Baldacci books also??....good!..

ur quite naughty in the school:P

Hemanth Potluri

tag nicely done..

8 things I’m passionate about :FamilyFriends

i have this common ..:)..

urs..hemu..

btw went through some of ur previous posts they r cool..nice blog..

Meghna

@ Jithin- :P

Meghna

@ Pratap- Yea.... just started with him! Liked him loads :P

Meghna

@ Hemu- khi....khi...khi...Thanks a lot :)

Anonymous

you actually chewed you sis's fingers!! that was hilarious!! :D :D

U will be surprised to know that i too believe in fairies.. shhhh... don't tell this to anyone! ;)

Loved knowing you more and you taste in books!!

Anonymous

Nice post. Good luck on your exams. :)

Sahefa

Never thought that Meghna can do stunts in school:P
"Wake up" is also my fav

Meghna

@ Sakhi- Ah....don't remind me...those stares are still etched in my mind and so is the screeching LOL!

:)

Meghna

@ John- I hope I put those wishes to use :P

Meghna

@ Sahefa- LOL!!! I study in a girls school and I'm very famous for my "dare-devil stunts!" khi...kih...khi...

I absolutely adore Hillary Duff...and Wake Up is one of her best!!!

Adi

stuntgirls, eh?
Dont u like Linkin Park. THATS the band of the millenium!!

Cяystal

# While crossing the road, I and my friends shouted at a jeep that was speeding down the road, not caring for anyone else. The jeep stopped, the owner backed and pulled down the dark glasses and I saw there were two policemen in it.



When did this happen?
And with who?????


I don't know abt this..hah!! :(

skeptic saint

hi...studying for the wrong exam happened with me once...lol...


tag nicely done...got to know a lot abt u..

Nidz

Hey talking abt the embarrassing episodes i could nt help laughing at "ears" story lol.
and u ate ur sis finger lol.. bichari..
u shouted at police man!!!! :0 OMG.
BTW i have blogrolled u. see u around.and all the best for exams.

Cinderella

**Teach the under-privileged

wonderful !!

I love Nancy Drew...I still love reading them you know.

And hey the nazrein milana song is awesome na ? I even love its vidoe. Also the tu bole song, i dint really like it much until I came to understand its lyrics...then i was like - oh man !!

And you know what, maine bhi ek baar school mein ek paper ke jagah doosra padha tha. we had this papers per day routine fr sems, one of the days had been cancelled for rains, so I thought they'd be conducted on the next day, but actually they kept the original schddule n had shifted the cancelled papers to the last day.

Now dare you ask about the marks !!

Anindita

Hmmm, all popular readers! :)

And Jonas brothers! :D Cute!!

Anonymous

HI! Very nice site you have! and great "8 Things!"

Priya Joyce

hey wow frm ur tag I got to know more about u
though they r 8 of each
but the funny incidents specially the jeep one was cool wow
nice blog dear

Meghna

@ Adi- LOL! Yea....LINKIN PARK?? hmmm....It's cool and rocking but not those songs which can can listen to forever....you know...you get bored after sometime :)

Meghna

@ Crytal- Miss....do you ever cross the road with me??? If you do even once, you''l know :P

Meghna

@ Saint- Looks like a common phenomenon eh?? :P

Thanks:)

Meghna

@ Nidhi- WELCOME!!! Thanks for the roll :)

Yea....I laughed too but didn't have the courage to laugh at my sis's episode!!

I hope to keep around!!

Meghna

@ CINDY Di- DITTO!! Literally....My sans exam got canceled due to rain and the same that happened with you...happened with me :) WHOA!!!

Nazrein milana is cool and tu bole ki lyrics is great....khi...khi...tubelight der se jali LOL!

Abhi tak Nancy Drew?? Try Hardy Boys....I find it more interesting though I dont read both a lot :)

Meghna

@ ANindita- UH??? Yea....Jonas Bros rock :)

Meghna

@ Piolo- Thanks:P

Meghna

@ Priya- LOL!!! Thanks:)

Meghna

@ Vish- :P :D :D :D

Stephie

Hi Meghna,
I love these kind of posts..
As you've written, I'd also like to do a world tour.
And I'm sure you'll publish your book!
Kisses and good luck with your exams,
Stephie :)

Anonymous

mmmm......I can just imagine that jump! :) good luck with the exams!!

Keshi

Cute one Megz :)

Ad good luck with ur exams!


Keshi.

Keshi

*AND

I mean lol!

Meghna

@ Stehpi- Tehn we'll go on a tour together...done?? :P

Thanks dear!!

Meghna

@ Nikita- LOL!! Thanks :)

Meghna

@ Keshi- khi...khi...khi.. :D

Meghna

@ Keshi di again- Got it !!

Heart'n'Soul

nice nice
u really had tht much time....stidy study..LOL

but well done girlie :)
enjoyed readin it..LOL...naughty naughty you :P

bst of luck with ur exams

Cяystal

Update your blog.

Meghna

Hi mini mouse,
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you! :))))

Meghna

@crystal,
It's updated :)

Dhananjay

Your array with 8 element is nice yar .. :)
Gr8 .......

Really impressive

Jeevan

You brought a broad smile within to see so kind of you and wonder at the books u read. Loved those naughty activates u done in school, esp. shouting at police jeep lol! Keep going, enjoy the size of ur school life :)

My best wishes for well doing exams. Hugss

Meghna

@ dhananjay - thank you :)

Meghna

@ jeevan - yes, i love to read & read! thanks for the wishes too.

Farha Salim

hello meghna
happy onam
my exams are over
got 94%
iam sorry i wasn't able to come lately..
cool template

Meghna

@ farha- Hey.....glad to see you after so long....how u doin??? All well in India?? Settled??

great going gal!! I think I gonna fail this time or something LOL!

IncorrigibleV

the embarassin moments were a great read :P
all the best for ur exams dear

Meghna

@ vandita - thank you very much.

Praveen Kumar

Good to see you in my place :)

dropped in to check your blog out and great to see the #1 in "8 things I wanna do before I die"

awesome stuff :)

Meghna

@ spk100 - thanks :)

Anonymous

haha. Thats so funy that you thought that your sis's finger was popcorn. I did the same thing once when I was at the movies with my friends.

Anonymous

O.Sorry I clicked anonymous.

Meghna

@ Zoe- He...he.....But how's that possible- you bit you sis's finger when u wer at movie with frndzz??? LOL!

JK :P

Anonymous

Hi Meghna!

I absolutely love the jonas Brothers' songs too! I'm not exactly sure what i want to do before I die, but i want to be remembered for being a good friend and honest!

come check out my blog at:

laurena09.edublogs.org

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008