Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Flickr Mosaic

Okay guys!! Now's the most happening tag in the blogosphere! It comes from my blogging brother, Sourish Bhaiya. This is an interesting tag so here are the rules:-

  1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
  2. Using only the first page of results, and pick one image.
  3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into Big Huge Lab’s Mosaic Maker to create a mosaic of the picture answers. (Sorry! Not done that!)

The questions:
  1. What is your first name?
  2. What is your favorite food? right now?
  3. What is your favorite color?
  4. What is your favorite drink?
  5. What is your dream vacation?
  6. What is your favorite dessert?
  7. What do you want to be when you grow up?
  8. What do you love most in life?
  9. What is one word that describes you?
  10. What is your user name?




So go on....guess the answers!! I didn't post the last picture because it comes into my first picture...my name is my user name



After this, I'd love to thank Sourish Bhaiya again for the wonderful rakhi gift!! Thanks a lot bro....love ya too :)

Here's what he gifted:

My exams, as you know, are getting over in a while (26th Sep)....tomorrow's Maths!!! Arghhhhhhh :X

Wish me luck guys :)

40 comments:

Jeevan

All the Best dear sis, hope u do wonderful! very cool tag and i 'love most' of the answer pictures and the gift:)

advance holiday wishes!

Sameera Ansari

Nice answers.Exams ke wajah se mosaic nahi banayi kya? :)

Good luck dear!

Anindita

All the best for your exam. As far as the answers go.. I will wait for them. I suck at guessing!! :D

Cinderella

That family pic popped up when I typed the word too....its damn cute !

Goodluck for exams sweets.

Heart'n'Soul

how sweet of ur bro... tht was cute rakhi gift

n mosaic ko kya hua... lol... photoshop trouble?

Meghna

@ Jeevan- Aha.... holidays sound such a dream LOL!

Thanks:)

Meghna

@ Sameera di- Sahi guess yaar....time kahan.....hi....hi...

Thanks :P

Meghna

@ Anindita- LOL! The easy way out finder, eh?? Good for ya then.....keep waiting but you gotta be patient!!

Meghna

@ Cindy di- :D

Cute....yea.;....tooo cute na???

:)

Meghna

@ DIvi di- I guess you could say that.....but mainly due to exams I'd say :)

WritingsForLife

aww.. cute :-)

--xh--

nice.. this is one of my most fav tags.. :) u hv got a nice mosaic... :)

Adi

best o' luck.....

waiting for exams to end (thats 3rd oct)

i wanna update my log after that!

Toon Indian

best of luck for the exams..know you will rock!!!

Kelvy

all the best with ur exams dear...do welll..

Kelvy

all the best with ur exams dear...do welll..

DrD Says

hmm....medicine??....hope so!...:)

Meghna

@ Raaji :)

Meghna

@ BB- khi...khi....I liked this tag too....BTW, WHY NO ONE GUESSING THE ANSWERS GUYS???

Meghna

@ Adi- Me waiting too :P

Meghna

@ Rahul- No chance yaar....though I wish I do :)

Meghna

@ Enigma- That's double wishes....wow! Thanks:P

Meghna

@ drd- HUH??? About the profession....certainly doctor :)

Farha Salim

sorry meghnaa,
I thought that you couldnt know if I only reply in my blog..
thanx.....

love,
farha

Vivek Barun

very neatly arranged blog.
nice

Meghna

@ little poetess - it's ok. thank you.

Meghna

@ vivek - thanks. glad to know that you liked the blog. keep visiting :)

Solitaire

Hope you did well!!!!
Come back soon and tell us your answers.

Priya Joyce

hey lovely flickr dear niice!!but y did u not put it as a mosaic coz this was a mosaic tag na.
hey never mid it still has the beauty.
ma xammx also started on 11 but got over by 18 hey u in school or collg?

k then all the best.

Lena

i guess exams slowly come to an end :) :)

Good luck with them dear!

Meghna

@ Solitaire- Hey....not done....you'd to guess them first LOL!

Meghna

@ Priya- Yea.....I really didn't get time you know!! School or college?? I'm 13 year old in class 8 LOL!

Meghna

@ Lena- he...he....they are just ending :)

Elle Bee

Thanks for sharing your blog with me! :)

Anonymous

really nice answer

Anonymous

all the best

Anonymous

Wow Meghna
Aren't you lucky to have a lovely brother, and those pictures are wonderful, especially the hand one which looked awesome!!
I can't believe how Flickr Search is just fantastic! I played around with it, and thought it was fun. But unfortunately I cannot put it on my blog.
Good luck in Maths Exam, praying for you and wishing you the best girl. ;)
And that Most Commenters on your sidebar is amazing, I can't believe I've commented 51 times on your blog. WOWEEE.
Hugs, Nadine

Meghna

@ Nadine- LOL! Thanks for that lovely comment....enlightens me....wish u'd do it :)

Meghna

@ Syd- Thanks :P

Meghna

@ Blog- Tx!!!

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008