Saturday, March 15, 2008

A Great Surprise

I told you all that I will be back with a bang! And here I am!

I have turned 13 few weeks ago but did not inform you all; and my sincere apologies for that. But actually I was angry that day, thus I decided not to write about it on my blog.

Now, it is natural for you all to ask why a young girl would be angry on her special day. The reason was that my parents did not give me any gift…Yes, you heard it correct! I kept waiting from dawn to dust, my parents wished me, took me out for a lavish dinner and I spent a great day but without any gift.

I was really angry with them, but they had different thoughts in mind. As my exams are over now, my parents have given me the great surprise gift. My joy knew no bounds when I heard about this! My parents have allowed me to open another blog! Hurray!

After my first stint in blogging, I had dearly wanted to open another blog. But at that time, my parents had refused seeing the long time I spent on the computer! But now, they have granted their permission and I have decided to make full use of this opportunity. Though, I have also promised them that I would spend a fixed time on the net.

Nevertheless, I am really happy about opening this blog! I am struggling hard to work up to my capability. I have opened this new blog in blogger and it is named 'The Writing Pages'.


The new blog is about writing, writing & writing. In this, I would love to discuss all aspects of writing I know about and come across, some interesting books which I read, few lesser known facts about the famous authors behind these books etc. I also try to include some thing about writing prompts, writing aids ........ and what not! I am certain that I have many posts in store which will amuse and interest you.

I hope you all will visit it and share your thoughts with me about it! Eagerly waiting for you to read it and provide your valuable opinion!

Hurray!

32 comments:

Farha Salim

Dear Meghna,
I'd love your blog.. I can predict that!! I do have another blog but I rarely touch it ..!!

Only 2 posts ! Now im thinking of deleting that one and making a new one !
good luck
"count me in as a bookworm and a writer too!"

LOVE,
FARHA
LITTLEPOETESS

Anonymous

Hi Meghna...that's great news...as a booklover you can trust me that I will surely visit it!! Good luck!!

Sameera Ansari

Belated birthday wishes and happy blogging! :)

Stephie

Hi Meghna, Happy birthday!! I'll be visiting your new blog soon. I am sure it is going to be great.
Congratulations!

Meghna

Hi Farha,
I know maintaining another blog with this one and studies is a tad bit difficult but I will give it my best!
Hey....I'm with you too to start a new blog! Enjoy blogging......
I know, told you we had so much in common!
Thanks :)

Meghna

Hi Nikita,
I'm sure you will enjoy it! It's for all writers and readers :D

Meghna

Hi Sameera,
Thanks a lot....but the birthday is far gone!

Meghna

hi Stephi,
Hope to see you there too! Thanks :D

gypsy

hey grl...

congrats on the nw blog...

b/w u have been tagged hny...

Anonymous

It looks nice. I commented on on of your posts. It was interesting. Keep on blogging :)

Anonymous

woweee... another blog.. exciting. that's some more great, valuable reading for us readers.
thanks Meghna and good luck!1
xoxo

Meghna

Hi d sinner,
Thank you for dropping by.

Meghna

Hi Manic,
Thank you. Hope you continue visiting and supporting :)

Meghna

Hi snakebite,
I hope I can keep up with the expectations of my esteemed readers like you. But one thing is for sure that I'll give my best efforts.
Thank you.

Peter Pie

Hi meghna,
Oh, that is really wonderful. A belated happy birthday.

I am delighted to know that you have started another blog and haven chosen its niche as per your passion and interest. I am sure that it will be as successful as this one and count on me as a regular reader.

--xh--

congratz on teh new blog and belated happy b'day :-D all teh best with new blog, TLW (the little wizard ;-) )

Meghna

Hi Peter,
I'm glad you appreciated it. Thanks a lot for the birthday wishes! Thanks a lot once again for your support and motivation!

Meghna

Hi anoop,
Thanks a lot Big Bro!

I am a lover of children's literature

Congratulations! Not only did your parents give you the gift of allowing you to write another blog, they, in fact, gave us all a gift... the gift of you being able to channel all that budding writing talent of yours.

So, again, happy birthday and thank your parents for allowing us to experience more of your talent through your new blog. The blog really looks great. Best of luck with it and your old blog

Meghna

Hi Don,
I and all of us are really thankful of my parents fort his generous gift! I will extend these heartfelt wishes to them too!
thanks for the good wishes and the support and motivation!

Anonymous

Meghna, that's a wonderful surprise! I'm sure you'll enjoy it and I look forward to reading more on writing from you. Have fun!

Meghna

Hi Sandra,
Thanks for the encouragement. Do visit the other blog too!

Lena

thats great news, girl!
your parents are really wise, they have given you an awesome gift!!
Will surely love to visit your new blog :)

Lena

and yes, belated happy birthday!
May you be happy always :)

Meghna

Hi lena,
I agree....It is an awesome gift for me! Thanks for supporting me in this new venture too :P

Meghna

Hi lena,
It's a long time back but I'm thankful for the best wishes! Thanks a ton......

iriegal

Happy belated Birthday. You should of told us. Irie would of made you a big Jamaican Fruit cake with your favorite icing..

:-)

Meghna

Hi iriegal,
That's so sweet of you! I should have certainly told you all....By the way, my favorite icing would have been chocolate...(if it is not too late :)
thanks for the wishes!

broca's area

surprised!!!

Meghna

Hi Pratap,
Why?

Jay a.k.a. 'Dat'

Hey, happy belated birthday!

Jay
DatMoney.com

Meghna

Thanks a lot Jay!

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008