Friday, March 13, 2009

I Am Back!!!

Party Time!
Yipeeeeeeee.........it's party time for me!

My final examinations are over today and I just returned after giving my last Physics paper(and yea, there's more than a week for the results :P ). I missed all you guys dearly. I missed your blogs, I missed you comments, I missed your encouragement, I missed your praises, I missed your updates, I missed your advices, I missed your brotherliness and sisterliness.....oh lord! I SO TRULY MISSED THE BLOGOSPHERE!

You can imagine how I stayed away from my beloved blog all these days long, but this time, it was essential. I had to score well and work hard, and believe me, for that, I needed to cut back a bit. I wouldn't say I gave my 100% for the examinations, but yes, I did give 99% and I look forward to doing even better next time.

But now, why talk about bygones?? Lets get to present.....

Guess what? Now I have an even more hectic schedule. LOL!
Yea. I have to catch up on all things I left touch with, and of course....celebrate....I'll be going to a new class this April :)

I have already made a list of books to read (which include the Twilight series) and good old bollywood flicks to catch up on. By the way, I had watched Slumdog Millionaire before exams......and I was all praises! Certainly it's double celebration after it got the Academy Awards :)

Then for my believed blog, and my friends in blogosphere, I'm back.....in full form....I'm straight away going to get back to your good old blogs (and forgive me for missing out on them) and of course, I'm going to update mine regularly with good posts.

So all those who had missed me, It's celebration time for you- with me. And those who had forgotten me and dejectedly deleted me from their lists, smile again- FOR I AM BACK!!!

I know you guys can sense the excitement- you know, I just can't stop myself!

Life's so good all over again after those dreaded exams- TV, movies, net, blogging, books..........wow........and then class 9th very soon!

I'm very very HAPPPPPPPYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

31 comments:

sb

well - well - well - ma kid is back (::hugs::) n u bet am all smiles ;)

now that u hav said it - i wd wait to see ur updates when i log on nxt tym.. n my! the lil princess is goin to 9th alredy - thts grt!

hav a fantabulous hols lil one :)

luv..

Anonymous

Good to see that children still give importance to exams...he he
;-)

I am a lover of children's literature

Well, we have all missed you and are so glad to see are favorite little blogger with the big heart back! Try not to stay away so long next time, but regardless, we all understand. You must keep things in perspective and do what is most important first.

Happy return and happy, happy blogging to you!

Hemanth Potluri

Good to see ya back sis :)..have a gr8 weekend and remember us also...dont fall into the books to much :)..

urs..hemu..

Anonymous

Hey your comeback is inspiring...

I am desperate to read your sizzling
posts...

Gud Luck! :-)

Anonymous

Really enjoyed your writing! Hoping to see more from you..

Ananya

welcome back buddy.

Jeevan

Yes, of course we could understand, because we had came across those excitements after completing the examinations in past. This was so nice that many school students use the social network sites to express there grief and happiness about there exams and up coming ones are at increase. Those are days we don’t have many friends to wish all the best and encourage like today’s internet world does.

Glad to welcome you back with such excitement and happiness… I wish it continues throughout ur life :)

Lena

thats nice, dear :) congratulations on the end of exams!! and am sure yourr results will be just rocking!!

and welcome back in bloggerville! :)

Anonymous

welcome back miss ... ;)

Meghna

@ Sulo- Yipeeee.....
I'm so glad to read this comment! I certainly will have a fabulous holiday and will be waiting to hear more :P

Meghna

@ Dev- Oh welll......it's like, you know, noone gives importance to them since the beginning but when they start....it's like that's the only thing in your life ;P

Meghna

@ Don- I missed you all too. And these wonderful words that always make me so glad :)
I'll try my best not to stay away for so long next time!

Meghna

@ Hemu bro- Sure am having a great weekend :)
No no....dontcha worry.....where's the time ? LOL!

Meghna

@ Rohit- LOL!
Thanks a ton....I promise I won't keep you waiting long :P

Meghna

@ Print- Thank you

I'm certainly not gonna disappoint you about that :P

Meghna

@ Ananya- Hey!! Thanks :)

Meghna

@ Jeevan- LOL! That's true 100%! Kids in this era are lucky!!

Glad to welcome you back with such excitement

Meghna

@ Lena- I hope so too :)

It's always been there for me, it like my home.....Thanks :P

Meghna

@ Harsh- Thanks bro!!

-R

Hi there!
thaks for commenting on my blog!
it's great that u have finished your test and u can come 2 your blog again!
i also love blogging because it makes me happy having friends from other countries and seeing that they think of me sometimes!
i have read the twilight series and they're great!
and i'm really looking forward to watching slumdog millionaire, especaially because it was the movie with most oscars!
hope you did well on your ewam
kisses
reni

Anonymous

It's been a while since I've blogged also so I guess it's a welcoming thing for both of us. I wish I could give at least 90% on my tests and just plain old school let alone 99%. I hope your work you put in pays off. I'll definitely be reading your posts. Happy Blogging.

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥

khatam :O

inni jaldi :O

aajkal k schoolo mein inni jaldi kaise papers khatam ho jate hai :O

*hugz*

glad that u made back safe...

ab jaldi come back to blogging :D

Toon Indian

welcome back!!!
I guess u will now be busier..enjoy the blogworld!!

Meghna

@ Rennii- Hey...welcome here....we've a lot in common. I'm sure you'll enjoy SM and I like Twilight series too!
Thanks a lot for the good wishes!

Anonymous

Welcome back sweetie! :)

Meghna

@ Shawn- Hey....welcome back to you too!
It's so good to be back...I'm all with you :)

Happy blogging to you too!

Meghna

@ Sourish bhai- LOL!! Jaldi?? Mujhe toh saal laga :P
Thanks :)

Meghna

@ Rahul- LOL! You are absolutely correct :P
Thanks!!!

broca's area

welcome back to the pavilion!!;)

enjoy all u can....!!:)...

Anonymous

enjoy life dear...............
need bpo jobs without a single rupee!!!!!!!! a genuine job from home.

Work from home

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008