Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Murder


I woke up that night and saw a huge man standing near the door and his red bloody eyes were staring straight at me….



I rubbed my eyes and when I opened them once again…there was no one. I knew they were the initial hallucinations in this serene and silent night. There were terrible long dark shadows cast around the room as the moon beamed slightly through the windows and the curtains floated wildly in the wind that billowed in through he windows.


The bed creaked loudly in the tranquil ambience making my timorous self jump with fright. I looked around and for the first time ever, every sound I heard made my heart beat faster…..



Slowly yet steadily, I picked up the knife beside my bed and occupied with ammunition…..I walked towards my victim. I saw…lying silently in the darkness and so I cautiously stepped forward….every passing minute seemed like an hour as my sweaty palms fearfully advanced towards the motionless victim…..


There was no sound as I glanced towards the door…..no one there…so I looked back again…Then I raised my hand and closed my eyes…..silently plunging my knife into the victim…..



I opened my eyes and stared at the huge red patch…Finally I was glad…now I could get a larger piece of the watermelon before anyone woke up!!!!


He…he…what did you think?? Just can’t stop giggling :D


45 comments:

pranabk

This is a crazy post.
I've not known anyone with such fascination of watermelon!

Aravind The Player

nice fantasy :)ha ha

Anonymous

haha, a similar thing happened to me, but i was equipped with an axe

Jeevan

A sweet suspense dear, liked more even it tales to screaming hehe...

broca's area

hii...linking u up!!!....[keep writing]

Vishesh

mr.melon it was?

Anonymous

hehehe...still giggling...;)

black coffee

lol! it was spooky and silly and licely written! :)

Unknown

I want to b ur accomplise.. Can I have the taste of the first blood??? :D
Good post Meghna... Keep it coming

Occasional Brilliance

damn! that had the makings of a such a great psycho fruit salad!!! lolz... feels good to finally be back after all the travelling...

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥

so much for a tarbooj...lol
u r crazy sis..but u created a very good start..loved it :)

Meghna

Hi Pranab,
So here you see one...It's not actually a craze for watermelon but a craze to write something silly :P

Meghna

Hello Aravind,
Thanks a lot :P

Meghna

Hello Omega,
Wow! An axe would have been more fun :D

Meghna

Hi Jeevan,
It's always a pleasure hearing from you! Glad you liked my suspense
He...he...

Meghna

Hi Pratap,
Thanks :p

Meghna

Hello Vishesh,
Yeah...huge, fat, plump Mr. Melon it was! LOL!

Meghna

Hi Nikita,
Actually..me too...keep smiling :)

Meghna

Hi Coffee,
Ooo...was it spooky?
It certainly was crazy and funny :P

Meghna

Hi Poenix,
I'm willing to have you as an abettor for the murder but I'm really sorry...all the blood is mine LOL! :P

Meghna

Hi Bubbles,
Hey..I thought you had exams! LOL!
Anyways, when the psycho fruit salad with the blood is ready, I'm sure I could offer you some too :D

Meghna

Hi Sourish Bhaiya,
Hey...I ain't crazy but this story is! Yes...all for the melon :P

Sameera Ansari

That was cute! :)

Rupashri

that was great, cool, super, fantastic, splendid, funny, scary(in the begning :D ), and ummm.... i've run out of words!!
anyways that was one of the best u wrote!

Anonymous

weirdly silly...

Being Bipolar Sucks

You are a smart girl, keep it up

Meghna

Hello Sam,
WOW! Are you sure I heard you correct?? Cute??!!
Thanks :P

Meghna

Hi Rupashri,
Oh dear! Thanks a lot....You actually do not need more words...You've said it all :P

Meghna

Hi Anand,
ummmm...maybe!

Meghna

Hi Bipopular,
Thanks for that sweet compliment :P

Ranjani Ravi

Yet another great story from you, meghna!

And hey, the template looks super cool!Keep rocking!

Meghna

Hi Jack,
Thanks :P

Meghna

Hi Ranjhani,
I'm so glad you liked them both! :)

JesieBlogJourney

Meghna,
You kept me in suspense until almost the end.

Oh yes, I have tagged you on a great meme. Do come by my blog when you have a chance.

Have a great weekend.

Meghna

Hi Jesie,
Thats the mystery and then the humor at last :P
I'll be dropping by soon so thanks for the tag!

Aravind The Player

what a lovely poem.I love to read this poem.as u asked my age is 14

rantravereflect/ jane

haaaa watemelon :)
i knda knew it would end this way ;)

n even in tat state of fear, ya think ofthe big piece of melon- ya must be thinkin of food most of teh time, jus like meee :):)

Anonymous

Great tension build up. I thought you where going to kill an innocent person. The watermelon thing is great. Now I want watermelon and the shops are closed today :(

Meghna

Hi Aravind,
Thanks :)

Meghna

Hi MAnic,
That was just the idea for it. Tension build up and then something really unexpected..Owww...I do hope you get it soon :)

Meghna

Hi Rant,
Yes, I love melons and food :)
Hope you enjoy reading it!

--xh--

ROTFL... yes, itz a crazy story as you told me... :-D watermelon.. :-D he he he btw, why all these ads in the template da?

Meghna

Hi Anoop,
I thoguht you'll enjoy it , Big Bro. :P
Oh, these are inbuilt ads and I've been trying to remove them! They'll vanish as soon as I can get hold of them!

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn

omg..you sooo got me!

Meghna

Hi Deliah,
he...he... :)

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008