Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Best Post of 2008

With New Year and my Birthday (remember?) around the corner, I'm as busy as a bee. So I sincerely appologise for the dwindling comments and my creative writing posts. With loads of functions in the school and my locality, I cannot get enough time.



Nevertheless, Joanna at Confident Writing gave me a very good idea for a post to end this year with. With new year around the corner and loads to be hoping for next year, I decided it was time for me to find the best post of this year.



Okay, it’s really difficult for all my posts are my darlings, but  I can confer the award of "The Best Post Of 2008", only to one post.



I’m confused between three posts actually, one is The Murder, a humorous story which most enjoyed. The next is The Battle, which is also on similar lines. And third is The Pain Of Love, which involved readers participation by giving a title.



 Finally I decided on The Battle.



Best Post of 2008


This post is simply the best because, this is different with a deceiving look in the beginning and a hilarious twist at the end. It holds a soft corner in my heart, for it‘s beautifully expressed too. 



Those who haven’t read it, no need to rummage through my archive. Just click HERE.



Do read and leave comments. And thanks once again Joanna. It’s great to be a part of your group project!

21 comments:

Anonymous

Meghna, thanks for taking the time to take part, especially when you're so busy. I really enjoyed reading the battle, including the surprise ending! No wonder it has a special place in your heart :-)

Meghna

@ Joanna- Oh dear, its such a big pleasure to be part of the group by you. Oh no, I should thank you, and really I am grateful to you for giving me an idea when I was all blank :)
Thanks a lot Joanna!

broca's area

i loved reading it too:)...

Cяystal

Great one..it was indeed the best one.

Unknown
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Meghna

@ Broca and aayu- Thanks a lot. And thanks again for supporting my decision :P

Hemanth Potluri

it was a good one to read buddy :)....

urs..hemu..

Karthik

The battle- I loved reading it too.. Gr8 one

Meghna

@ Hemu and Karthik- Glad you guys like it too :P

Priscila

I imagine it was hard for you to find the best post because all your posts are excellent!!!!
I agree it was a great one:)
Kisses
Priscila

Anonymous

Great post - funny! Very realistic, too.

Priscila

Cool picture :)

Priscila

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥

it was indeed on of the good posts....if not the best...

and I wish that u keep writng more beautifully with every moment that passes...

Meghna

@ Priscila- OMG! That's a great compliemnt. Sure ahd a prob. but only coz I LIKE THEM ALL lol!
Thanks :D

Meghna

@ Brad- Thanks a lot. Glad you enjoyed!

Meghna

@ Priscila- I agree :D

Meghna

@ Sourish bhaiya- Aww bro....that's really sweet of you, I dunno where I'd have been without your blessings :P

Anonymous

Hey Meggie
Sorry I haven't visited for a while! I am really busy and are blogging much less now because I am going high school! :(
Anyways... HOW COOL! Having a whole post for a single great story of yours which wins an award. Pretty funny, but awesome too.
The post certainly deserves it. I loved the story! WOW. It was just... spectacular! I truly thought it was about a War between 2 countries or so, but in the end, I was shocked to see it was a battle for a dress! You are a brilliant writer and deserve a Spot On! Keep it up, MegStar!
Hugs, Nadine

Meghna

@ Nadne Aww....hope you get back soon! Thanks a lot nadine.....why dont you try it tooo??/ You have so many wonderful posts....Thanks again!

Usama Lali

Hey meghna, hi there. What's your age? I'm fourteen and blogging too...

lacoste pas cher

Hé là! Savez-vous si ils font des plugins pour se protéger contre les pirates? Je suis un peu paranoïaque à propos de perdre tout ce que j'ai travaillé dur sur. Des conseils? Hey there! Savez-vous si ils font des plugins pour se protéger contre les pirates? Je suis un peu paranoïaque à propos de perdre tout ce que j'ai travaillé dur sur. Des conseils?

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008