Friday, July 25, 2008

Title For The "Untitled"!

WOW! As you all obliging readers might be knowing, I need to tell you that I am effusively ecstatic seeing the replies that I've got to solve my dilemma. I had asked you all to give me a suitable title for my previous post, 'Untitled' and so many answers by you left me perplexed.

First of all, I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart and then, I also want to show you a list of all the titles that I received. If by any chance I have missed out on yours, please inform me and pardon me for the foolishness :P

So here goes:
  1. Unfathomable...
  2. Koi Mil Gaya
  3. 'Pup'py love
  4. Abyssal wound
  5. Someone's always there?
  6. Links to eternity
  7. A walk with Bozo
  8. Bozo-fied love!
  9. Mortal
  10. Good things come in small packages.
  11. Bundle of Joy
  12. Back To Heaven
  13. An Affair To Remember
  14. A hidden love
  15. End of a Beginning
  16. Midnight Rendezvous
  17. Good things don't last longer
  18. A joy, a tear
  19. Memories remains always...
  20. What really hurts
  21. A dog's ticket to heaven
  22. Ticket To Heaven
  23. Im-mortal!
  24. Hidden Love - Hidden Sorrow
  25. The Pain of Love
  26. Shattered Dreams
  27. My Friend, Bozo
  28. My Secret Love - My Secret Sorrow
  29. Memories of Bozo
  30. Friend's Forever
  31. Forever Friend's
  32. My Secret Friend; My Secret Sorrow
  33. My Secret Joy - My Secret Sorrow
  34. The Pain of Love
  35. Forever In My Heart
  36. My Eternal Friend
  37. The Joy, the Sorrow of My Heart: Bozo!
  38. Angel?-Thy Name is Bozo
  39. He Loved me too, but..
  40. Cat's Meow!
  41. A Funny Thing Happened Last Night And I Couldn't Study For My Exam This Morning Mrs. Teacher"
  42. The smiling moon
  43. Meghna's Motivational Journey
  44. Meghna's Mysteries of Life
  45. Meghna's Time In a Bottle
  46. Journey through Meghna's Life
  47. Sorrow Unleashed
  48. Bozo and I in Paradise Dream
  49. See you in Paradise, my friend!
  50. For my Love for Bozo
  51. Bozo

Ahaaa….isn't it an enormous list? (eekss….my exaggeration, long would've been better….enormous looks as if it's touching the moon or something!)

Now tell me, what do I do? I think it would have been tons easier if I had found a title on my own rather than sifting through such lovely titles. All of them a totally wonderful and far more than difficult to select one!

So now, I had to decide upon one so finally after a lot of headaches to choose one, I decided to go with my title as :-

The Pain Of Love- suggested by Don.

Thanks a lot dear Don…..really liked this loads!!

But I also liked two other titles which I'd certainly like to mention. One of them is Midnight Rendezvous by Sameera di and End Of A Beginning by Divi di....thanks a lot to both di's.....Sameera di always writes such beautiful pieces that I knew she'd suggest a good one and Divi di was too good too :)

Thanks you once again Don aka I'm A Lover Of Childrens Literature, for that wonderful title.

As to all others- Anand, Rahul, Aayu, Anu, Lena, Vandita, Rajesh, Sourish bhaiya, Solitaire, Manic, Sach, Phosgene kidd, Shrav, Pratap, Aravind, CN,Robin, Mishra, Guy, Angel, all others of my StumbleUpon and BlogCatalog friends and everyone who helped me but I've missed out on their names.....

This has certainly touched my heart, so I decided to try and write stories based on some of these titles now.....And I hope to be out with one soon...

Until then, accept this grateful thanks and keep reading....please neglect this hasty goodbye or I won't be able to write again, looking at the burning red eyes of mom....BYE....ooooffff.....



32 comments:

Cяystal

Yo!! :)

Nice one..
I told you "I am a lover of children's literature" gave wonderful titles!
Congrats Don! :D

Thanks for thanking me,Meghdu :P

Anu

Nice title choice :)!

I am a lover of children's literature

Wow, I'm flattered that you went with one of my titles, especially when considering that so many people had submitted so many wonderful titles!

Like you, I really liked Midnight Rendezvous and Puppy Love. Actually, I think they were all great, and to be honest, much better than many of the ones that I suggested.

Now that I think of it, "The Last Walk" kind of says it all too, but when your rushing to get out of the house, it's tough trying to to do much of anything.

Thanks for selecting my title and thanks to all of the great suggestions submitted by all of those wonderful people who submitted their wonderful suggestions. I'm honored just to have had the opportunity to submit along with the rest of them - they truly were great titles!

Stephie

Hi Meghna,
The title is great! Good choice.
Keep writing:)

Saim

all were good..d one u chose is also quite appropriate
personal fav..."a joy,a tear"

Sameera Ansari

That was so sweet!

Glad you liked what I suggested.Hoping to see the stories soon.Keep churning those creative juices :)

Have a nice weekend dear.

Meghna

@ Aayu- Can I ever prove you wrong dear?? LOL!

Meghna

@ Anu- Glad you liked it :)

Meghna

@ Don- Hey.....no qualms....you truly deserved it :P I too loved those but could only select one, you know :(
But do not worry....I've decided to try and write a story based on these titles now :)

Meghna

@ Stephi- Thanks a lot :)

Meghna

@ Comfortably Numb- I liked it too and am now thinking of a story top write on it :)

Meghna

@ Sameera di- What else can one s\do when you do it so well di?? Thanks a lot for that title......have a nice weekend too but mine will be tough for a Unit Test- ooofff....History coming up on Monday LOL!

Unknown

Smart littel Girl.... knows all the blog tricks........ I have become a FAN ;)

Angel

Hu! Hu! Hu! I lost!

But hey, the winner deserves it. A mature choice!

I love joining contests like this. It makes me feels 2 decades younger.

I am glad I am now receiving posts from you through mail. I will not miss anything again.

Thanks.

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥

hiii...it was so wonderful..kinne saare titles mil gye..and main abhi bhi soch rha ahoon :P
lol

Anonymous

Hiya Meghna
First, thanks for your comment, I've replied back to you on my blog.. so you better check, each time you comment to read my response....
Secondly.
I say a well done to Don, congratulations... and to you too Meghna for getting a wonderful title choice. Hope you keep writing that story and I thought that all those titles were awesome, If i had to choose I would have just thanked everyone for their effort and said I couldn't because if I chose one the others would be disappointed. All those titles deserved a prize, seriously.
Touchingly beautiful story you'd written!! ;)
Kisses, Nadine

Anonymous

Great choice! Well done, Don!

Cinderella

Sweety I am so so late...!! Forgive me wouldja ?

I'd have loved to participate when they wre suggesting you the titles...aaargh...

Read the story...very touching, and honestly I feel Donn's title kinda cheesy, even bollywood is coming off them ...lol !

Plz dont mind Don...just a lil frenly banter...I know I will come up with smth even crappier..I mean that dont mean your title was ...err...nevermind...I'm blabbering...

I had a dog too, way back in the 2nd grade i guess, and guess what his name was Buzo...he died of some disease when i was in the 7th grade. He looked exactly lik etha cute white li pomerian in Hum Aapke hain Kuan...remeber Tuffy ?!

Have never wasted to have another oet and endure their painfukl departure...

How are you dear ?

Solitaire

YAY! So you finally have a title. But I see you have not yet changed the title of the post!

Meghna

@ Kenny- Wow! Thanks....me a fan of you all too :P

Meghna

@ Angel- Not so.....Nobody lost cause I am going to try and write stories on each of the title I received :)
Glad to hear that....by the way, I never felt you were any older LOL!

Meghna

@ Sourish Bhaiya- yea....LOL! Sochte rahiye sleepy head.....I'll publish yours after two decades if you're done! OK?? LOL

Meghna

@ Nadine- Sorry, Have not visited your blog since long due to the net problems.....I'm off now :)
Thanks a lot....I too thought so and I'm trying to do it too by writing a story on it all! Thanks a lot :P

Meghna

@ Nikita- Thanks :)

Meghna

@ Cindy di- Never mind....after getting so many titles now, do you think I'd write another one on my own?? I'd take your help another time LOL!
umm.....Dunno....but I thought it was apt....anyways, better late than never....do you suggest a better title di?? :)
OO....I've never had a pet but I'd love to have one now....until now I thought they were a bore....Yeah....I really remember Tuffy....really cute....the way they pictured him!
Doing well di....Tests...tests Tests...We have Unit Tests now on every Monday and this time it's History.... :yawn: so you'll always see me fast asleep LOL!

Meghna

@ Solitaire- Yea.....I think changing the post title would not mater as the post url would still remain as UNTITLED....so thought to put it up as an update...and anyways, you all know it and that's what matters!

Heart'n'Soul

Hey srry was late to drop in... no intrnt over the weekend...too much work :(

Thnku madame for the honurs :)

Meghna

@ Divi di- nope...Thanks YOU for the honor- madame....I really liked yours :)
Wish you a relaxed week ahead :P

Adi

great choice!!!

IncorrigibleV

hey thanks a ton sweetie for thanking me :)
i like ur choice a lot, good title by Don

Meghna

@ Adi- :)

Meghna

@ Vandita- My pleasure di.....we both think similarly na :)

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008